Canceled: Let's Weave a Market Basket
Time & Location
About The Event
About the Class:
Basket weaving is a craft of old, made in many forms and created in every country on this earth. This class is all about learning the basics of basket weaving. Participants will create a 8” square basket with a 12” D handle. This basket can be completed in 3-4 hours, so you will leave with a completed project. You will have your choice of accent color; example picture shows green and red.
Christina Bush is a basket weaver and a quilter. She started weaving about nine years ago when she wanted a mental break from working and going to college full time. A couple of years ago friends began requesting to take classes with her because there were very flew places to learn this craft. So, she created Twisted Fibers Baskets and Quilts and started teaching in 2018. Chris has been in the Pacific Northwest for 14 years and teaching classes in Washington and now Oregon. You can find some of her creations on Instagram @twisted.fibers.bq or Facebook @TwistedFibersBandQ.
Things to Know:
- Instructor will supply materials and tools.
- Maximum 6 students per session. Each student will have their own worktable placed at the appropriate social distance.
- No experience necessary
- Masks required
- Tickets are $45 + $30 material fee
- To register, please follow the ticket prompts below. Once registered you'll get an automated email with all of your class information and ticket.
- Let's Weave a Market Basket$75$750$0